Andar Bahar, also known as Katti, is arguably the most popular table game in both Indian homes and gambling houses. Of late, the game has been gaining popularity in both online and live casinos.
In this article, we’ll shed some light on why India enjoys playing Andar Bahar in online and land-based casinos. But before we can jump into the topic, let’s first take a quick recap of everything you need to know about Andar Bahar.
How to Play Andar Bahar
Andar Bahar is very easy to learn and play. Here are the instructions for playing it:
- The games begin when the dealer pulls the first card out of the deck and places it in the middle of the table in front of the player.
- Next, it’s the player’s turn to bet on which side (andar or bahar), the next card with a matching value will show up.
- After that, the dealer proceeds dealing one card to each side until a card value that matches the middle card is dealt with.
- A player wins if he played a bet with the matching card value.
A variety of options including, online and in land-based casinos, are available for playing this game. Some of these variations include:
- Andar Bahar Live Casinos
- Brick and mortar casinos in Sikkim and Goa
- Underground casinos
- Real Money Andar Bahar Online
- Free Andar Bahar Online
- Speed Andar Bahar
- OneTouch X-Pro Gaming
- Ezugi Super Spade Games
One of the reasons why Indians go crazy for Andar Bahar is that many people start learning the game at a tender age. Therefore, most Indians grow up playing the game. Secondly, the simplicity of the game makes it easy for a beginner to quickly pick up. You can imagine, just with a push spin of the slot machines and you start enjoying your game. You hold a bigger chance to make money in those casino games which have greater odds. Andar Bahar never fails to deliver on this.
The game, Andar Bahar has impeccable benefits like simple rules, good odds, and a nostalgic touch. In addition to this, the game is legal at most casinos based offshore, and so there’s no legal conflict on playing Andar Bahar in India.
Post a Comment